bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:57:45 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: You'll love the new, non-obese you

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: You'll love the new, non-obese you Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:57:21 -0100

Seize the opportunity! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment and most attracting lose flesh product is now readily available – As shown on Oprah

Can you hold in your memory all the situations when you plead to yourself to do anything for being saved from this awful kilos of fat? Luckily, now no major offering is expected. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can get healthier lifestyle and become really thinner. Simply notice what people state!

“I always had a tremendous private life until a year back my girlfriend told me I was portly and had need for being careful to my health. Life had suddenly changed after that, till I found Anatrim ™ at once. Since loosing about 20 kilogrammes only thanks to Anatrim, my private life is back on track, notoriously better even than before. Greatest thanks to you for the marvelous product and the top-quality service. Keep up the worthy business!”
Rikky Martin, Chicago

"Nothing feels better than sliding into a bikini that I have not been dressed in for many years. Now I feel lean, determined, and strong, thanx in great part to Anatrim! Thanks so much!"
Amely S., San Diego

Check out Anatrim, and you will add yourself to the world-spread community of thousands of happy customers who’re enjoying the revolutionary results of Anatrim here & now. Less eating madness, less kilos and more happiness in your life!

Click right here to inspect our invincible Anatrim arrangement!!!

http://www.hedal.hk/?ajlfyxiwcrz
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 711131c16a95159829b380c2043e1d1eb66140a6