Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:59:18 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: You have a unique colloidal silver product.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: You have a unique colloidal silver product. Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:53:42 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

Moeller: It's described kind of as a homeopathic, but it really isn't.
"IBM plans to reduce the risk, time and costs associated with cluster
installation and deployment. All sales help fund NewsTarget operations.
Mike: Now, where can people get these products?

"The best way to improve standards of living in Africa is for businesses
to work in conjunction with governments and universities to stimulate
local economic development," said Dr. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYUSE OF THIS
SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.

And I have the hard data. " What we did is we created a product that has
a full backing. I have worked on anthrax from the Illinois Institute of
Technology. These new centers join a network of global Linux benchmark
centers.

Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or service
marks of others. When you access a non-IBM Web site, even one that may
contain the IBM-logo, please understand that it is independent from IBM,
and that IBM does not control the content on that Web site. The business
blueprints begin with detailed research that outlines industry
challenges and how those industries can benefit from SOA. "Ionic is
better because of this; colloidal is better because of this. Moeller:
It's huge amounts. Java and all Java-based trademarks and logos are
trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Mike: So you know who really needs this product? The new SOA Roadmaps
focus on critical business process areas within a given industry.
Accelerated delivery times and competitive pricing for cluster
components through IBM's Express Seller program.
IBM's SOA governance strategy focuses on the overall process needed to
govern the SOA environment.

We always go to the best schools that have the best science in whatever
area that we're working with, and so recently we went to Penn State, the
number one material science lab in the world.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f4046a5767477dce0130e8019bd5e892eaf32da5