bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:22:41 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From Miss. Amina Abdulghani

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From Miss. Amina Abdulghani Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:59:31 -0400 >From Miss. Amina Abdulghani
As salam Alaikum ! ! !

I will like to take permission from you, and to plead you for the informal way this note is reaching you but for you to please put yourself on my possition, then assist us to recover our future.

My name is Miss. Amina Abdulghani, 26 years old from Dafur, Sudan now under United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) asylum protection with my brother in Ghana because of the war in my country.

My father was killed along side with my mother during the long civil war
and his properties were totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important file of my father which stated that he deposited the sum of (US$4.5M) Four Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in a private security
vault in Europe with my name as the Next of Kin.  Though, the fund was registered, declared and deposited as family treasures for security reasons.

Now, I would appreciate you to represent me and my brother in withdrawing the fund which we will like you to invest in profitable ventures since we have limited knowledge in business, then assist us by
being our guidian since we do not have anybody to giude us towards investing this money.

I need your friendship and trust to start live again and put our horrible past behind us.We will like to hear from you if possible,  reach us through this ma il:
address@hidden with your full names, phone number and age for communication.

Please your urgent reply is needed.

Yours sister in Islam,
Miss. Amina Abdulghani
Allah Hafiz.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1a04853b1f239cdfd644e72e069cc3afce92c307