gnu-misc-discuss post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnu-misc-discuss-owner
Subject: gnu-misc-discuss post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:05:14 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: meridian

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnu-misc-discuss

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: meridian Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:05:11 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

Seamers Agit Agarkar, Sourav Ganguly and Sachin Tendulkar each took two
wickets for India at Stormont.
The paramilitary police say they also found two guns in the house where
the drugs were seized.

"We have complained to Fifa over the action of the Indonesians and we
have made our concerns known to the Asian Football Confederation," LFA
secretary general George Williams told BBC Sport.

Paris Hilton: Did Her Jail Stay Help Increase Her Net Worth? Ledger
reveals a mystery Home :: Web Directory :: Jewels News :: Free RSS news
:: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.
Public officials have to declare their assets to authorities by law, but
are not compelled to make them public. Under that deal, a buffer zone
patrolled by United Nations and French peacekeepers between the two
forces has been dismantled.

Rape victims have almost no access to justice and even risk being
prosecuted for having had sex outside marriage.
"But we never agreed to it at the LFA level or at the Ministry of Sport.
But the LFA says despite several attempts for the game to be called off
because it was not approved the Indonesians went ahead with it.

Most are housed in refugee camps. " "When you go through security, .
EDITORIAL IN THE MERCURY Was the lengthy strike worth it for the
workers, who are faced with the prospect of "no work, no pay"?
Intercontinental Hotel - MUSCAT Home :: Web Directory :: Jewels News ::
Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder. Libya's
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi is championing the idea, but many African
leaders in Accra, Ghana, are wary. Getting To and From JFK Air. A man
called Gajanayake and the abduction racket Home :: Web Directory ::
Jewels News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder. But he added: "We hope he will be clever enough not to
come, and that other African Union countries will help us to achieve
that objective.

He is at the root of all the frustration. "It is a positive move for me
as Hapoel will be playing the in Uefa Cup next season. Basketball
training camp for young 'a huge success' Home :: Web Directory :: Jewels
News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.
This summit is the ninth since the AU was created five years ago.

It's not an easy job to do Dravid on Yuvraj But Gibbs and Kemp steadied
the ship in difficult, seaming conditions, before striking out late on
against the spin of Yuvraj and Piyush Chawla.
"We are going on the hypothesis of murder but the Nanterre prosecutor's
office cannot say what the cause of death was and when it occurred.

Ghana's President John Kufuor said in his opening speech to the
conference that the question of unifying Africa was not in doubt, but
the key issue was how to attain it.
A few months later, he won elections boycotted by the opposition, who
complained of fraud.

Most are housed in refugee camps. It is not yet clear how many
ministerial posts the ANPP has been offered and party leader Muhammadu
Buhari condemned the decision to join the government. "It is a positive
move for me as Hapoel will be playing the in Uefa Cup next season. The
doctor who carried out the operation has been arrested.

The plan to send an invitation has been branded a "disgrace" by a
British MEP. However, Mr Mugabe was allowed to visit France for a
Franco-African summit the following year.

He is a former university chemistry teacher and state governor.
Mr Zuma is popular with the ANC youth wing and unionists, who criticise
Mr Mbeki's economic policies.

"We have complained to Fifa over the action of the Indonesians and we
have made our concerns known to the Asian Football Confederation," LFA
secretary general George Williams told BBC Sport.
The AC wants the government to investigate the workings of the
state-owned electricity and petroleum companies, as well as a review of
how state assets were privatised. "My vision is to wake up the African
leaders to unify our continent," he said, describing himself as a
"soldier for Africa".

He's been a fantastic finisher for us.
His body was found in a corridor between the parking lot and the stairs
leading to the flats in Courbevoie, west of Paris.

Basketball training camp for young 'a huge success' Home :: Web
Directory :: Jewels News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a
Friend Clientfinder.

Coram Boy on BroadwayBased on a popular British children's book by
Jamila Gavin, Coram Boy follows the lives of two orphan boys as they
leave the orphanage and start their lives. Libya's Colonel Muammar
Gaddafi is championing the idea, but many African leaders in Accra,
Ghana, are wary. Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu has put his name
to a petition calling for the presidents to focus their attention on the
conflict in the Sudanese region of Darfur. Check out the events and
things you should know about visiting New York City for Memorial Day,
including parades, celebrations and the events of Fleet Week.

Kenya closed its border with Somalia in January as Ethiopian backed
government troops battled with Islamists.

"Failure to act at this critical period will be very costly in the
future," Ali Mohamed Ghedi told the UN Security Council, AP news agency
reports. Last week, the authorities in Mogadishu ordered a night-time
curfew in the capital in order to end a wave of violence.

said: 'No, you better stay for whatever  good reason', that would be
fine. "We have complained to Fifa over the action of the Indonesians and
we have made our concerns known to the Asian Football Confederation,"
LFA secretary general George Williams told BBC Sport.

He is up there among the best one-day players in the world without a
doubt. Indian jewellery may lose shine in USA on duty move Home :: Web
Directory :: Jewels News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a
Friend Clientfinder.

Ledger reveals a mystery Home :: Web Directory :: Jewels News :: Free
RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder. Others voice
concern at the heavy financial losses incurred by workers over the
course of the strike.

They are all gone," Mr Wamae told the BBC News website.

Apart from midfielder Stephen Mennoh, who played during last month's
Nations Cup qualifier against Cameroon, the rest of the players are not
members of the Lone Star.
Seven top officials, including former ministers and police commanders,
were arrested over the affair but have not been charged. Police say they
found plane tickets from Brazil to Guinea-Bissau, just south of Senegal,
on board the boat, which had been abandoned near Nianing. Basketball
training camp for young 'a huge success' Home :: Web Directory :: Jewels
News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d697279d674263b085f236b29dca0ac4b2aa0365