Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:16:10 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: reverse demure

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: reverse demure Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:16:00 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

and i really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an
excellent way to give an impression on certain topics.

On a personal note, after three years of involvement with this DLSS I
leave without any regrets whatsoever. Many people had written our
BarCards off at the start of the year, predicting that the Deakin
Commerce Students Society would outsell us with a stronger product.
Through his work law students have come to be able to, and should be
able to, expect a new high standard from their society. Early in the
year, we hosted a First Year Introduction Night and First Year Camp,
both of which received rave reviews from the new students.
New York and California Bar Review Information Session  at  Deakin Law
Students Society Deakin Law Students Society Representing law students
at the Geelong Campus of Deakin University. I would strongly encourage
the incoming treasurer to pursue this and try and build on it as a
continuing fundraising initiative. The portfolio organised a number of
information seminars and worked with the Melbourne Chapter in producing
our first ever Seasonal Clerkship Guide and our annual Careers Guide.
The relationship built up this year between Melbourne and Geelong is
something that has rarely been able to be achieved in previous years.
Have a look at a sample report. This year we adopted a slightly
different approach to the functions portfolio from previous years.

This publication is produced predominantly by Burwood, however, Kate,
Fleur and I were also involved in gathering some of the information
necessary to complete the Guide.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ba7dec87686b567935eacd6e7aecb6a53527395a