bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:34:55 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: La Caixa Ref: NL/9420X2/68

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: La Caixa Ref: NL/9420X2/68 Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:34:45 +0200 (CEST)
La Caixa Ref: NL/9420X2/68

La Caixa Lottery
Madrid, Spain.
(Customer Services)
Ref: NL/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION/ PROCESSING ADVISE
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on saturday 30th , July 2007. Your email address
attached to a ticket number 56475600545 188 with serial number 5368/02
drew the lucky numbers,

03,15,21,22,36,47,BONUS(27)

which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
2.000.000.00 (Two Million Euro only ) in cash credited
to the file reference number: NLLT/245512568021/05. This is from a
total cash price of £6.000.000.00 shared amongst the
three(3) lucky winners in this category.

Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you as this is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by the general public. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn  from an on-line web wide correlation of E-MAIL address names all over the world as part of our international promotions program which we
conduct once every year. To file out your claim please contact our
fiduciary agent:

Contact Person: Mr Ralph Leonard
Email: address@hidden
Tel: +34 699-539-164
Fax:+34 502- 470-8277

Note:You are adviced to quote your ticket and lucky numbers to our
fiduciary agent in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claim agent as soon as possible.
For the immediate release of your payments you are to provide the
following details to your claim agent;

1.Full Names
2.Full Address
3.Nationality
4.Tele /Cell numbers
5.Occupation
6.Lucky numbers
7.Ticket numbers
8.Sex and age.

Remember that this program is organised to enhance unity and also
encourage all micro-soft users all over the world
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.

MRS.Mariah Anthonio
CO-ORDINATOR
EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f3a9f74728573e9679f016cb3274543e2f46347a