Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:44:41 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From Desmond williams

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From Desmond williams Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:44:21 +0200
>From Desmond williams

Dearest One,

Greetings. With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope that
this mail will meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not
meet personally or had any dealings in the past. I humbly ask that you take due
consideration of its importance and immense benefit.

My name is Desmond williams from Republic of Sierra-Leone. I have something
very important that i would like to confide in you please,I have a reasonable
amount of money which i inherited from my late father (Nine Million Five
Hundred thousand United States Dollar}. US$9.500.000.00. which I want to invest
in your country with you and again in a very profitable venture.

Currently I am residing in Ivory coast now with my younger sister Sussan
williams where my late father deposited the money, so i will like you to reply
me immediatly so that i will give you more details about everything.

I'm expecting your reply for more explanation. Please i'm urgently waiting for
your response and I am conceding 15% of this money to you for your efforts
assistance.

I will wait hear untill i hear from.

Thanks and God bless you.

Our sincer regards to you,

Desmond and Sussan Williams

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm af04e8edf4a5c75b79247275930409de1342a97c