help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:21:50 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Avoid embarrassing or stupid names.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Avoid embarrassing or stupid names. Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:21:31 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

Some dictionaries include names and their definitions in the back.
These extremely contagious respiratory diseases can lead to death from
pneumonia in kittens.

, a leading Web-based real-time television news search and broadcast
monitoring service, has licensed the technology.
Any business with a large mobile workforce will find potential uses.
I have learned much from all of you and hope to continue to interact
with you in my new position. Mix until the ingredients are almost
completely mixed into the batter. GoToMyPC - Reviews and free downloads
at Download.

" The TALES system combines search, speech-to-text conversion, and
statistical machine translation.

Sneezing, runny nose and eyes, and coughing are the primary symptoms of
an upper respiratory infection.
The recalls affects foods that were produced at two of  Menu Foods' U.
Thank you all for all the support and wonderful emails I have received
since I began here. During the heat of the day, the cat is asleep.
comAlthough I have greatly enjoyed my time as the ADD Guide at About.
When we were thinking up names for our dogs, we stuck with names that
are just two syllables and it has worked out well. Because such a wide
range of foods is affected, it's a good  idea to check the Menu Foods
site for a complete list. Massage can be a positive, fun way to improve
the  relationship you have with your dog. If you have questions, please
visit our forum.

When to Go on VacationThe lovely summers keep many Portland residents
close to home from June through August.

He has asked readers to offer their opinions on this alternative
treatment.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 00d857d2cc541c6141c6a8d5fa389014c5f9565e