bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gzip-owner
Subject: bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:29:58 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The pitiful roster of victims include Ommie Wise, Poor Ellen
Smith, Fair Eleanor, King Henry, President James Garfield, Parson Brown,
Johnnie, and an incompetent burglar.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gzip

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The pitiful roster of victims include Ommie Wise, Poor Ellen Smith, Fair Eleanor, King Henry, President James Garfield, Parson Brown, Johnnie, and an incompetent burglar. Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:39:21 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

It's like we get a cat and a half back for each adoption. Folks get
stabbed, shot, decapitated, burned at the stake, hanged, bashed on the
noggin, drowned and turned into fiddles. Train returns to the Kensington
station. Seems it would apply here, too. But the real attraction of
these outings is quality time with Curtis. Here's last year's wallowing
season opener coverage. At one end of this skein of tracks are a few
tufts of rabbit fur, toward the other is a squirrel tail.

The Museum's open again, but I slipped out to the nearby P. Folks get
stabbed, shot, decapitated, burned at the stake, hanged, bashed on the
noggin, drowned and turned into fiddles. The resulting dumplings were
much lighter and loftier and tender.
One can also share a radio-like stream with friends or post it on one's
web site.

But briskness was out since it turned out to be kind of hot, already;
and so there was less scampering then is usual in a proper sort of
catwalk. Here's last year's wallowing season opener coverage. So we've
been going out in pairs and only in daylight for months. Other
passengers restive - mutinous, even.

But hey, spring is springing.
But a convenient new service, MediaMaster, has appeared - it allows one
to upload one's music files and then stream them from any other
computer. Me, I was meditating on a cold beer.

When I watch them from a sunny boulder by the creek I can barely catch
them with my eyes.

Sunlight dappled the plashy glade and made little rainbow halos in the
spray.

But hey, spring is springing. Someone call IX - I - I.

Here are previously posted examples of fine Grovian vernacular
architecture.

"Now we realize the spike in kittens and strays is because of the
weather .

In the evening I betook myself to the shower rather pleased with myself
but anticipating, correctly, that I would wake up sore as hell.
Every time we adopt out two cats, we get three strays in.

Authorities called - bomb dog called - Uncle Tom Cobleigh called. A
stretch of soft sandy ground is laced with coon, fox and coyote tracks,
a predator hierarchy in which the fox clearly seems to be losing ground.
I think that the idea of using cornmeal sounds yummy, and white cornmeal
might result in a lighter texture, too. When I watch them from a sunny
boulder by the creek I can barely catch them with my eyes.

Which reminds me of one of Max's predecessors in office, Cat Zagnut,
whose favorite piece of music was Orff's Carmina Burana.

I loved the work pictured above - George Stubbs' White Poodle in a Punt,
Stubbs being one of my favorite painters. The resulting dumplings were
much lighter and loftier and tender. Here are previously posted examples
of fine Grovian vernacular architecture.

At the end of the day we have filled the bed of Curtis's pickup, largely
with things that have lain moldering since before we were born. But the
real attraction of these outings is quality time with Curtis.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1ff6d6b3539932e84a8f8ca4e22a001e79ad3968