gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:33:29 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: In the real world of business, you don't get to practice either.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: In the real world of business, you don't get to practice either. Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:33:13 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

There's a reason Boulder has more therapists per capita than any other
town in America.

I know I'll have fun: I'm a celebrity judge so I'm perhaps just a bit
biased. com and view my photos, you'll see why I ask.
Here's how I would handle this situation.

I create value in business and would never think of actually coding a
website. Most of them do not fit with my business model. A big bang
approach lets you tell the remaining staff that there are no more
layoffs on the horizon to prevent them from jumping ship.
Many hold to the same marketing line even when everyone, including the
companies executives know that whatever they sell sucks.

com which gives the company control which is appropriate, especially in
the event of a termination. Driven by the idea of serving the largest
possible audience and offending the fewest people, there will never be
much value in the information.
However, as you know entrepreurs are about risks too and sometimes you
just have to believe in making something work and going for it. Dell
seems to be the antithesis of Jim Collins' Good to Great.
How about your local newspaper?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm dfaccf0a5e706cdb0150baf33539d5ca87aec111