bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-texinfo-owner
Subject: bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:02:54 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Chinese enormous stocked jeans

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-texinfo

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Chinese enormous stocked jeans Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:16:42 +0800
Dear Sirs or madam,
We are able to export enormous stocked jeans with exquisitely made and
moderately
priced,
and also we want to take this opportunity to recommend you Guangzhou (China)
garments.
Our stocked garments have been widely sold to various markets abroad.
So we believe that there is also a demand for it at your end.
Now we enclose our website for your reference.
Please study it and let us know your comments.
If you will give us your specific inquiry, that will be most welcome.
We are sure of good business prospects before us.
We hope to hear from you soon
http://www.trhub.com/jeans/index.htm
pls send your specific inquiry &give your quantity and interested item No. to
our
mailbox,
later we will draw up a copy of sales contract for your reference.
Yours faithfully
mary
Contact us
TEL£º86-20-85928531
FAX£º86-20-87279459
ADD£ºRoom 1205,468,Huangshi Road,BaiYun District,GuangZhou City,china

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ab4ecae408a88f1e24810b8f81a5e22b201bcc1c