bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:29:01 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: INTERFACE FABRICS OFFER

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: INTERFACE FABRICS OFFER Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:25:55 -0000 (GMT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a

--
Web site: - http://www.interfacefabricsgroup.com/home.html
Product Samples: - http://samples.camirafabrics.com/

Hampton Mills, Mir field,
West Yorkshire,
WF14 8HE
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 704 011 3543

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paid
weekly?We are glad to offer you for a job position at our
company(Interface FabricsLimited),We need someone to work for the
company as a Representative/Book keeper in your country. This is in view
of our
not having an office presently in your country.

My name is Mr Thomas Martins currently working as a consultant here in
the United Kingdom. I found this medium an opportunity to contact you and
talk to you to know if you can work with our company. I work as a consultant
for a fabric company in United Kingdom called Interface Fabrics
Limited).I will like to know if you can work online from
Home/Temporarily and get paid weekly.

***YOUR TASK IS TO CO-ORDINATE PAYMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS AND HELP US WITH
THE PAYMENT PROCESSING***
We will be glad to offer you a job position in our company, Interface
Fabrics Limited)we need someone to work for the company as a
Representative in all part of the world. This is in view of our not having
an office
presently in Countries. You dont need to have an Office and this
certainly wont disturb any form of work you have going on at the
moment.

BENEFIT IS AS FOLLOWS:-
* The average monthly income is about $2000....
* No form of investments from you....
* This job takes only 1-3 hours per day....
* You do not pay any form of taxes....

REQUIEDMENTS:
* Full Name.
* Residential Address(In Full,Not P.O.BOX).
* Contact Phone number(s).
* Email.
* Age.
* Occupation.
* Bank Name(Only).

If you are interested in being our representative out there please get
back to this email with the informations asked below to start receiving
payments from our customers and start cashing right away.
Example: Get a Cashier's/traveller's Check, Money Order or a Treasury
Bill of $1000 and get 10% off the $1000 which is $100 as your salary
immediately.

Reply me as soon as possible if you are interested for more details to
this email address@hidden and I will be glad to get back
to you within 24hr.

Best Regards
Thomas Martins
MANGER : INTERFACE FABRICS

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 12f6b2132a70ece9847a95d6fe489602fc935893