info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:58:34 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: PHP list posting confirmation for address@hidden

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: PHP list posting confirmation for address@hidden Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:58:33 -0400
As a spam prevention measure, we require you to confirm your email
address before the PHP mailing lists will accept your mail.

The mail that you sent is currently held in quarantine, so that once you
have confirmed your identity, it will be released and sent to the
lists--there is no need to resend it.

All you have to do in order to have your original message sent is send
an email to address@hidden with the following text (square
brackets and all):

[confirm: ae29a89550cd67cdb251699e672d004b address@hidden

which you should be able to do simply by replying to this email.
(Don't worry, any leading text added for quoting will simply be
ignored.)

Confirmation is a one-time process; you will not need to perform this
action for messages that you send in the future.

(Note that the newsgroups available at news://news.php.net/ are
simply gateways to the mailing lists, which is why you may have
gotten this email as a result of posting to those newsgroups.)

--- Your original email is below.