bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:41:23 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Hi

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Hi Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:41:17 -0400
Dear Friend,

Please respond to this message as soon as possible as I needed your urgent
assistance toward this great offer I'm offering you from the source of my mind!
I'm very sorry if I have disturbed your privacy with my message but please do
not ignore my proposal as I really needed your urgent assistance towards this
offer I'm offering you.

I want start by introducing myself, my name is Grace A. Smith, and I am 24
years old from London - England, here I school and work as a fashion designer
for part time job I do after my school. I am the only daughter of my parents my
father died on a fatal car accident on his way to see my sick mother at
hospital where she was admitted for Cancer treatments, she gave up to death
when she heard about the news of my father in same day and hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate Business,
Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred
Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. Now at his death, and because things has
become very hard for me paying my school fees, putting food on the table and
taking care of my other needs which my tailoring job I do as a part time work
after my school can't help so, I went to the bank where my late father
deposited the funds on my behalf to withdraw money to take care of my self and
pay for my school fees and other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will  not be able to
draw from the deposited money, because my father had putting a clause on the
Will, which he used in depositing the funds with them, saying that before I
will be given access to the money, I will either have to be 30 years old or I
will be given access to the money, if I get married before the age of 30 , in
which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by
standing in as my late fathers next of kin to claim the deposited funds on my
behalf.

But today I am only 24 years old. And I have no access to the money till I'm 30
years. So, I'm contacting you to stand in as my husband to claim this fund on
my behalf if you are married already, you can still help me by standing in as
my late fathers next of kin to the deposited funds. So, please get back to me
as to know how you will be remunerated as I will part with 40% of the total sum
£50,700, 000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling), while
10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the money
from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust
so we can achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for two weeks
after you get back to me on how serious you are to claim these funds on my
behalf.

Best regards,
Grace Smith.

NB.
I will appreciate if you reach me at my private mail: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm fa247006f6459243c6a21370daa1676da0c756dd