bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-lib-gplusplus-owner
Subject: bug-lib-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 03:06:15 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: "The projection was: how do we handle these people when time comes
to go home?

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-lib-gplusplus

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: "The projection was: how do we handle these people when time comes to go home? Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 03:05:31 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Kagame told them that their success in life rotates around three
pillars, namely; knowledge, culture and putting the two in action. "When
the scab falls away days later, it takes with it all the flesh from the
mouth, leaving the jaw exposed," Joly said.

Lelle Ngina's mind spins, perhaps at the same speed as the cars on the
bridge, as she recovers from a cocktail of heroine and bhang.

Some care needs to be taken about what is being promoted to this age
group, and how.

The street beggars are mainly children and women.

Kamwi said he was pleased that Namibia had been selected as the host
country for the first simultaneous cross-border immunisation campaign in
southern Africa. If you are the system administrator, please click here.

Some might need to go back to school, while others might need vocational
education. "What happened in our country is a good example that
knowledge from school is not enough. com as the publisher are produced
or commissioned by AllAfrica.

The National Director of SOS, Mr Kojo Mattah paid tribute to the winners
and encouraged all the staff to work efficiently. Speaking on the
economic situation in the country, the vice president said, "One of the
top most things on the agenda of the President is security.

"Such reports are baseless and should be disregarded. She described the
meeting as a success, held in a friendly atmosphere.

She dedicated her award to her SOS children and pledged her continuous
support to the children and the entire children in the village.
It is around this age that some of you choose to take alcohol, smoke or
take drugs.

Joseph Festivals, and now this! However in a bid to motivate staff to
work more efficiently the award has been expanded to recognise hard
working staff as well.
"They must have been ritual killings," she ponders, her eyes starting to
glitter with tears. "I forget my problems when I take these drugs," she
says. So, everything boils down to a well-planned economy for this
country. So the door is open for further discussion and consultation,"
she added. Mark my words, people will be showing up at the site out of
habit, and will be disappointed to find no action there. "Such reports
are baseless and should be disregarded. UPDF and SPLA representatives,
as well as LRA delegation chairman Martin Ojul, were also present.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e54da9b99c868ec1299209ca37cf94b24cb93f85