bug-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gplusplus-owner
Subject: bug-gplusplus post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:32:14 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: anthropological

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gplusplus

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: anthropological Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:32:15 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

This top "underground" natural health newsletter brings you amazing new
natural cures each month. Goodless still bottles and distributes the
product from his home. the truth that they are merely a cog in a
gigantic profit machine designed to expand disease and exploit human
suffering in order to generate obscene corporate profits. I copy them to
my Word files for future reference and study.

You'll probably meet a nice, regular, everyday person. Of course, that's
all a myth.

At the FDA, there are a few key decision makers at the top who are the
driving force of the agency. Vitamin C is a well-documented
anti-inflammatory that eases the common cold.

Whether we're talking about Merck, or Nazi Germany, or the FDA or even
the Bush Administration, it's usually only a few people at the top of
these organizations that deserve to be labeled as evil. We're drugging
each other, and when we refuse to be drugged, we invoke the law and
steal children from parents and put people in jail; yet, you still can't
grow hemp.
Goodless, typically see results after a month.

You can make car bumpers out of hemp and recyclable car parts.
He wanted people to take drugs like they chew gum.
Have you picked up a medical journal? Medical men, in general, refused
even to consider the possibility that vitamin C had this effect.
The Nazis did it for political power, Big Pharma does it for financial
power.

"When I got those tablets, I wanted to confirm that it still worked,
because it was a totally different manufacturer, and a slightly
different formula. That's a tremendous increase in the risk of
suicide-related events for taking these drugs.
Let's rig the hearing with decision makers who are paid by
pharmaceutical companies. Goodless said, was chosen because it has a
traditional of use in treating acne in Chinese and Japanese medicine.
However, despite numerous positive clinical and experimental studies,
for some reason this effect is still hotly debated.

The damage it does to one's self esteem during the time when it's the
most fragile can be devastating. Adams is an independent journalist with
strong ethics who does not get paid to write articles about any product
or company. I believe this is true at the FDA, where the bureaucrats
make decisions that override the good sense of the FDA's drug safety
scientists.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2431af1fdcc07dbe7f33d78b12f63d805e6ea8b4