Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: adaldap-devel-owner
Subject: Adaldap-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:29:27 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: July 4th Family Golf Adventure

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/adaldap-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: July 4th Family Golf Adventure Date: 28 Jun 2007 08:27:34 -0700

Welcome to Sin City ~ Las Vegas                                                                Established 2004

About the Chamber | Business Directory | Chamber Events | Join Us | Media | Sin City Store | Vision Magazine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

  July 4th Family Golf Adventure

FREE GOLF ROUNDS W/RSVP - address@hidden

Help your child climb the corporate ladder of success!!! Teach them to Golf at this open event for everyone.

Hosted by

This July 4, 2007 come celebrate America's Birthday with a round of golf and some great surprises for the entire family.  This will be a family friendly event that will offer fun for everyone.  Starting at 10:00, with food provided by Willow Creek Championship Golf Course and some great live music.  Free golf packages limited to first 100 golfers.

Take the picturesque drive to Pahrump in the morning and be home in time for the fireworks.

Willow Creek Championship Golf Course
1500 Red Butte
Pahrump,NV 89048
www.willowcreekcg.com

RSVP to address@hidden  with the number in your party, the number of golfers, kids and the approximate time you would like to tee off.  We will do our best to accommodate everyone.  First come, first serve.

Take Interstate 15 South to Blue Diamond Road (Exit 33). Take Highway 160 for about 55 miles to Pahrump. Turn left on Highway 372. Go 1.5 miles to Red Butte and turn left. You will arrive at the Country Club in 1.5 miles.

Map of Willow Creek Championship Golf Course - 1500 Red Butte St Pahrump, NV 89048-5697, US

Special Presentation by Doug Spero-Triangle Media Coaching on

"Media Training"

Sin City Chamber of Commerce

Education Series and Networking Luncheon

Tuesday, July 11, 2007

11:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Hosted by the Ice House Lounge

Join us at the beautiful Ice House Lounge for our June 2007 Education Series and Networking Luncheon.

RSVP to address@hidden

Education Series and Networking Luncheon - One Non-Member Ticket
Education Series and Networking Luncheon - One Non-Member Ticket
$35.00
Education Series Networking Luncheon - One Member's Ticket
Education Series Networking Luncheon - One Member's Ticket
$25.00

Sponsored by:

 Ice House Lounge

650 S. Main Street

Las Vegas, NV 89101

RSVP to address@hidden

Sin City Chamber of Commerce

3rd Anniversary Party & Sin City Exhibition

Thursday, JULY 26, 2007

6PM to 9PM

RSVP to address@hidden

SCCC 3rd Anniversary Party Table Top

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

Members and Non-Members Enter Free with RSVP or $20.00 at the Door.

As a Sin City Chamber Member You have a lot to celebrate!  You have been instrumental in creating a vibrant new Chamber of Commerce in Las Vegas that is doing good for some great causes and having fun while we do business.  Each of you have truly made Las Vegas a place "Where Business is Pleasure."

Please Join Us and Celebrate!

  Map of 3725 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109-4308, US

Please join us for our 3rd Anniversary Party on July 26, 2007 from 6PM to 9PM as we offer a free mixer for both members and non-members.  Members of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce will be showcasing their products and services in a table top exhibit designed to celebrate the diversity of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce.

bullet

20 to 30 Table Top Exhibits Available

bullet

Free Appetizers while supplies last

bullet

Cash Bar

SCCC 3rd Anniversary Party Table Top $150.00

SCCC 3rd Anniversary Party Table Top

YOU MUST BE A SCCC MEMBER TO EXHIBIT - Call 702-450-7222 Today

SCCC 3rd Anniversary Party Table Top
$150.00

RSVP to address@hidden

Hosted by the Harley-Davidson® Cafe

Winner of Sin City Chamber

Venue of the Year 2006

Sin City Business Awards

"The Harley-Davidson Café joined the Sin City Chamber Of Commerce for many reasons but specifically for the networking connections and the marketing opportunities.  This Chamber is a powerful resource and a link to individuals and business owners who are dedicated to improving the city of Las Vegas."

Kate Mazzarella-Minshall

Director of Sales and Catering

SCCC Members Save 40% with the new SCCC On-Site Dental Program.

702-450-7222

Email us: address@hidden

Copyright®2007 Sin City Chamber of Commerce of Las Vegas, LLC.                                       SCCC Disclaimers

Best Wishes,

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President

Sin City Chamber of Commerce
Las Vegas, NV - Where Business is Pleasure!
Cell - 702-378-4585
Phone - 702-450-7222
Fax - 702-453-7227

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues."  Abraham Lincoln

SinCity Chamber
To be removed from SinCity Chamber, click here.
To modify your record in SinCity Chamber, click here.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 17b29a3cb39655a18a36c3271802deb9fe0558d8