help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:47:08 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: It means doing things like getting out to the movies and theater
often.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: It means doing things like getting out to the movies and theater often. Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:47:01 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

on the day of the game. The offer of a free booklet, report, or
technical guide can still pull well - despite the glut of reading matter
clogging the prospect's in-basket.

In a nutshell; The self- concept governs energy, power, and force. He
will help you understand web design and web usability. "Our prospects
are turned off by colorful, advertising-type sales brochures," says the
marketing manager of a company selling complex 'systems' software
products to large IBM data centers.

Yanik's course is the best copywriting course I've ever taken.

Be sure to revisit the browser with another leading question such as,
"Did you think of something I can help you find? That sets up success
habits.
Peter Cutforth There's a new, elegant internet browser that's quickly
showing up on my radar screen.
Reasoned justification makes a whole literature. No need for
high-priced, cranky salesman Once Icy Hot's ads and commercials were
produced, tested, and tweaked, all that was needed was over-the-phone
order takers.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 238d15930a9690b32cacfd44bae3055515def1fd