Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:31:35 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Your Response Is Needed

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Your Response Is Needed Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:25:54 +0200 (CEST)
Dear Friend ,
My name is Mrs . Katrine Jones am 79yrs old of age, i stay at No 303 N.
Glenoaks Blvd, Suite L110 Burbank  CA  USA  91502 .
I've enjoyed great success with several companies in the world .I spend all my
life on investment and corporate business. All the way i lost my husband and
two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occur in November 5th 2003. I am a
very greedy woman with all cost i dont know much and care about people, since
when I have an experience of my it difficult to sleep and give rest .

Later in the year 2004 Febuary i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my
personal Doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my
life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment
cannot be run and manage by me again. I quickly call up a pastor / prophet to
give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser.

He ministered to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless
baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor both student that need
money/ business men for their investment and for future rising. So i am writing
this letter to people who really need help from me both student in college, to
contact me urgently So that i can make available preparation on that especially
women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive
the mist of feeding theirself. Please contact me and stop weeping . Probably
let me now what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to
distribute money to nearest orhanages homes near your town. Now am so much with
God, am now born again.

May you be blessed, as you reach me, I will give more information to you as i
await your response immediately.
If Interested please reply to my alternative Email:address@hidden
Best Regards ,
Mrs . Katrine Jones

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f33db3bfdf77a912d0dba0f638c628bfdffb2a58