bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:07:39 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: preliminary roadhouse

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: preliminary roadhouse Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:07:13 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops
working to stay home with the kids.

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.

You just don't want it to end.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it? If you cna find it
you really should try it.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. The amusing
preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably
didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song,
several remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Sounds
boring doesn't it? A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie,
while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone
else on the site. I have to say this is making the list because it
exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I
think everyone should. With it's slow progression you feel like you're
being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it. Still this excellent red wine is
made through an entirely organic process.

And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits. For a small cost you can get way more information on who is
at an IP and where they are located.
But let us say this: it rocked.
PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

Well that's inexcusable. A fitness point roughly translates into a
calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to
anyone else on the site. I'm thinking this would be excellent for
robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically
misplacing. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. com is no longer for web design, if that's why you are here ple

Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it. FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. I cannot stand the
concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so
you can't escape it.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 35d0e24e8a20a83c7c86da6444742b982aa7c19b