bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:53:07 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: propel telltale

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: propel telltale Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:59:29 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

Active advocacy groups are the sharp tools that can only result from the
actions of a large supporting community.

I think that we, as a community, have come to the point of being able to
say: "Ok. Activism and advocacy. Circumcised men don't suffer from
urination troubles, disorders in their sexual life.

He has been a powerful advocate for the disabled in the past, and I
certainly hope he will continue to speak out on theraputic cloning.

Forward this newsletter to everyone you think would like it.
htmI've posted a lot of articles on calorie restriction recently. "
Which is an interesting question.

This topic leads in nicely to my next item for today, in fact.
Let's hope the French government comes to their senses, and that other
governments choose not to follow this path. They have just added an
informative new section explaining stem cells and their role in the
fight against aging. As I mentioned in a previous posting, Okinawan
pseudo-calorie-restriction traditions may play a large role in their
longevity. The floodgates of research funding opened and AIDS progressed
from death sentence to manageable condition for those with access to
treatment.

How long has this been going on?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets .

This is in addition to the many other documented health benefits of
calorie restriction. If you have suggestions or pointers, you should
feel free to share them with us. Show the Longevity Meme to a neighbor.
He offers the justification for legislation currently under debate that
would shut down or criminalize vast swathes of anti-aging research in
this country.

The Immortality Institute has added a counter and call to action to
their site. Activist groups were well aware of the possibilities that
future research could bring.

Written by soldier-poets as well as poets on the home front, they are
deeply personal, reflecting love of country, sacrifice, tragedy, glory,
and sometimes disillusionment or dissent.
As you prepare for this momentous occasion, refresh and test your memory
of the first six Harry Potter novels:Harry Potter Book Reviews and
Trivia Questions.

phpEurekAlert talks about research recommending exercise in older women
to get rid of intra-abdominal fat.

Staying physically fit as you age is very important: there are many more
benefits than just this one. These people work hard in an ugly business
environment to make our lives longer and healthier.

htmlABC News carries this report on the first gene-engineering of human
stem cells.

Amongst the articles of interest is this one containing opinions and
comments on the future of genetic, personalized, regenerative,
anti-aging medicine. I post it because I recall how much this trick
helped me when I first started on a calorie restriction diet; the CR
Society lists are a great place to pick up help and tips like this.

Trust me; it makes a big difference to your present health and enjoyment
of life. Does it really have to be this hard?

This includes all of you reading this newsletter today, of course. As
the article says, quit smoking and cut back on calories: then we can
start talking about real life extension.

This research holds out the possibility of cures for many horrible,
degenerative diseases. We're seeing a lot of announcements similar to
this one recently; it's very exciting! I would be the first to admit
that this is where those of us who seem to have become voices, leaders
and activists are falling down. The floodgates of research funding
opened and AIDS progressed from death sentence to manageable condition
for those with access to treatment. I think that we, as a community,
have come to the point of being able to say: "Ok.
Time to write angry letters again, I think. Staying physically fit as
you age is very important: there are many more benefits than just this
one.

This article is now reprinted at the Longevity Meme. htmlScience Blog
points to a study showing that staying fit helps to slow the effects of
aging on the brain. It's worth noting the obnoxious behavior of some of
the Williams heirs; most unseemly. Witness the success of vendors
claiming to supply "anti-aging" products! government policy on medical
research is heading in the wrong direction.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4ae135f4edbf4998dae38a322565e469d140bf76