texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:54:19 -0500

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: re:You need these pills

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: re:You need these pills Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:54:26 -0060
Special summer offer from MyCanadianPharmacy. 50% discount for every item from
really astonishing selection of products. DonÂ’t waste time.

http://chordbody.hk

MyCanadianPharmacy is proud to offer the cheapest prices for the best quality
drugs. We do our best to satisfy all customersÂ’ needs. Strict confidentiality
is guaranteed. Quick and safe shipping.

Order products with pleasure and make significant savings.
http://chordbody.hk

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 79c2c81a36c8822f277a1a7f145f5abfdfdf0967