help-bison post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-bison-owner
Subject: help-bison post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:31:18 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From Mr.Rob Edmunds (President)

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-bison

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From Mr.Rob Edmunds (President) Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:54:24 -0000 (GMT) User-agent: SUNUMAIL/1.4.2
>From Mr.Rob Edmunds (President)
EDMUNDS & Associates Limited
TEL:00447024064951
Fax:00447075004834

Good Day ,
I write to you based on a request by an investor and his need for
investment/funds Transfer.
My name is Rob Edmunds Esq. a Financial Consultant/Attorney based in
London. I am a South African who naturalized in Ireland.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy
Investors/Individuals due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in
the society and the unstable investment environment of our country, they
evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed
nations where they can get good yield for their money.

I was recently approached by a Reserved Client of mine, whom I had
personally worked with a few years ago when he was a Finance Minister and
wants me to source for a reliable and trustworthy individual such as
yourself, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and
at the same time advise on what form of investment that will be embarked
with the funds when perfectly received.

The client has offered these terms:

1. 25% commission paid to you upon receipt of the funds through the
original sum to be transferred. The funds in question are $50Million US
Dollars.

2. Your details will be used to have the funds evacuated and you will
stand as the principle owner of the funds and will deal directly with the
Remittance institution without the involvement of the Investor.

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide
you with all necessary information and procedures involved.

Sincerely yours,
Rob Edmunds ESQ (President)
E.A
EDMUNDS & Associates Limited.

PS*The client is willing to make available the fund to your possession and
in your country within 3 days of confirmation of your capabilities.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7fa398cb6aa25e01172b21bae06eb53e3c0f6c84