Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:02:00 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-gplusplus/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: cfmI hope that this helps many people skip over the slow process of digging up this information the hard way. Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:01:54 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

I think that, by now, most people know my opinions on the rampant growth
of the bioethics field.

A number of grassroots organizations in the US are doing a good job of
making stem cell research and regenerative medicine policies an issue in
this presidential election. Fortunately, the bill has now been withdrawn
- without much in the way of useful explanation from its sponsor. You'll
find more on that below. It only takes a few minutes to talk to your
friends about regenerative medicine; it takes even less time to forward
this newsletter to someone you know will be interested. For one side, it
seems self-evident that longer life means boredom. Are you new to
healthy life extension? It has performed well in a previous trial in
Brazil - a trial that had to be held in Brazil because the FDA had
refused to let human trials move forward in the US up until last month.
Serious science could cure aging in our lifetimes: we just have to
unlock the public support and resources to make this happen.
cfmThe group is called "The Three Hundred" in honor of those who stood
at Thermopylae in ancient Greece.

As one of the earliest working stem cell therapies, this is more akin to
a blood transfusion than anything else. When you see a good article in
the press, send the author a polite note to thank them for talking
seriously about issues that are important to you. Here are a few "Fight
Aging! The modern Three Hundred will, through modest donations and the
work of the Methuselah Foundation, win time for scientists to fight and
defeat the aging process itself. Or do we move forward and try to see if
this treatment can help? Yet medical research funding is still a drop in
the bucket, and politicians still try to ban the most promising medical
technologies. So even if, like myself, you find mainstream politics
somewhere between tiresome and repulsive, it is important that you speak
out and make your voice heard. I am very pleased to see that he has
endorsed the recently launched Methuselah Mouse Prize for anti-aging
research.
It only takes a few moments to register your opinion in support of
medical research and longer, healthier lives. If you have ever thought
about how peaceful someone looked in a casket, let me let you in on a
little secret, they didn't look that way before we embalmed them. "I
think that this comment is very relevant for the time we live in. The
last generation did it for cancer research, and we can do it for aging
research. After all, without progress, there will be no meaningful
healthy life extension medicine in the future. Have you been reading our
new blog? Two other organizations worthy of mention are StemCellAction
and StemCellHelp. It has performed well in a previous trial in Brazil -