help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:04:17 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Four years ago, Jakob Nielsen boldly declared, "Splash screens
must die.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Four years ago, Jakob Nielsen boldly declared, "Splash screens must die. Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:34:01 +0530 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Predestination and Free Will are not antithetical. And, the good works
that God does in those who choose to abide in Him are the predestined
consequences of our acceptance of His Life as Love in us. Are you
fucking kidding me? There is no true knowledge possible outside of the
Holy Circle of Divine Love!
Instead, the bitch-ass system lied to me.

As you can see  the shape of this iron is unlike any other iron we
carry.

The two rear weights are positioned to help improve trajectory without
having to sacrifice distance. Free Pinemeadow putter head cover with
purchase!

Both will have your card active in a matter of seconds, if you meet all
the security criteria.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm abd5fe8efdd003c597d2167e6822f2a2c37474c0