bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-texinfo-owner
Subject: bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:55:38 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The log can be as brief or as detailed as you want.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-texinfo

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The log can be as brief or as detailed as you want. Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 02:55:16 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

Three stocked lakes dot the property.
There are many different factors why fish relocate but the most
overlooked one is water temperature.

GM: What did that involve? Even though talks with Comedy Central and
Cartoon Network faltered, the pair would still like to do TV in the
future.

Will lifting make you slow and stiff?
By eating smart, training hard and taking good care of yourself, you can
permanently lose the weight and end up stronger and healthier than ever.

Raker has set a goal of catching a different species of fish in each of
the fifty states over the next five years.
Low water tends to concentrate fish in defined holes, making them easier
to target. Will lifting make you slow and stiff? Investing a few moments
to untangle the leader or clip it off would have prevented this mishap.
He also talks about fighting Shamrock, who was at one time a sparring
partner.
In perhaps a first, the Atlanta-based Chapman brothers have turned down
both Comedy Central and Cartoon Network to stay on the web.

What are some of your favorite martial arts blogs?
After racking up many titles in that sport, she turned her attention to
boxing, winning two Golden Gloves titles.

Variety is indeed the spice of life.
You can fly fish for anything that swims and there is an optimal outfit
out there to help me catch it.

What Do You Do About a Student Who is Too Rough? We later found out that
he also tore his cartilage and he will need a series of shots in the
joint now.

Fly fisherman are often put off by spring runoff but trout are
genetically programmed to survive in the high water, and actually do
quite well for themselves. Community Simon Phipps defends the
open-source roots of Sun and the GPL-ization of Java.

If you are the system administrator, please click here.

In the interview he discusses his training regimen and transition from
Sanshou to mixed martial arts.
Supporting players like Strong Bad and The Poopsmith had star power
drawn all over them. Access Error Headline functionality has been
disabled from your intranet.

When I joined Sun, Sun was right at the forefront of some really quite
radical commercial open-source experiments-one of them, starting
OpenOffice. I have had the good fortune to cast flies in lakes, rivers,
streams, creeks, bays, and oceans.
xcu file contains information that the Package Manager uses to add the
templates to the appropriate location. When you look at what UNIX-like
operating systems really are, each is a set of editorial choices about
which free software userland to assemble around which kernel.

Le is scheduled to fight Tony Fryklund, from Pat Miletich's camp, and
hopes to fight the much more experienced Frank Shamrock.
Are you a mixed martial arts fighter? Copyright Office records reveal
this fact, but a review of the asset transfer agreement between Novell
and SCO confirms it. So you discover that everyone in Fedora, and
everyone in FreeBSD, and everyone in OpenSolaris are all using the same
stuff.

Just because there's nothing in the file header, doesn't mean it doesn't
belong to someone else. It's actually a reasonably intractable problem,
because over the decades, the standard of proof has gradually gotten
stronger and stronger. The new member has now left our group and has not
returned to training. Either way, you will need some gear to really get
the most out of your training. We primarily practice kickboxing but have
recently started grappling training, but are all beginners. The water
was too high to wade so I patrolled the edges of the Dolores River on
foot.

I have had the good fortune to cast flies in lakes, rivers, streams,
creeks, bays, and oceans.
I've been goofing off with my legos since before I could read, and this
kind of thing still blows my mind. Clearly, such a development would be
pretty catastrophic for Novell, not least because it has few friends
outside Microsoft these days.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 20fe89eddb35710f4f83ab19fecfb8926b871db4