Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:41:20 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FROM MANSOOR ABDOLRAHMAN

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FROM MANSOOR ABDOLRAHMAN Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:41:08 +0200 (CEST)
FROM MANSOOR ABDOLRAHMAN

Dearest,

I am an average-aged young man of 40 years of age, an Indian of Iranian origin. I lived in Beirut, Lebanon where I owned a flourishing currency trading company (Bureau de Change), before the Israeli air strike in Beirut that razed my office building to void and caused my business a tremendous setback after killing a few staff including Alas, my wife and pretty daughter, Nadia.

The reason I am contacting you is to find out if I can invest my money in your line of business, since It has become necessary and inevitable for me to diversify the scope of my investment and leave Beirut for a more stable business climate like your country; knowing that I can not guarantee the security of life and property over there, especially now that most of my creditors(i.e,people to whom I am indebted.) believe I was in the office the day my office complex was razed down and so think I am dead by now.

Meanwhile I am still receiving treatment at the Intensive Care Unit of a Plastic Surgery Hospital in London England where I was flown to by a Doctor from Cyprus, (you know all the victims were initially evacuated to Cyprus Greece). I did not want to be found among the casualties & survivors back in Cyprus for obvious security reasons of the $35 Million dollars in my Safe Deposit Box. I entrusted the $35 Million dollars to a DIPLOMATIC SECURTY COMPANY ORG.

That can deliver the consignment to any destination in your country without any hiccups, since the Diplomat can fly the money to your country without screening or the money being detected by any currency detecting machine at your Local Airport, because of the special packaging and the privileges, i.e. diplomatic immunity etc, he will be accorded at your local airport when he arrives.

I may have to be in the hospital for some time now because of the burns, shock and possible internal injury I sustained from the bomb blast. Please let me know urgently if you can assist me claim the consignment and receive it from the diplomat, because he does not know that the box contains physical cash and not the gem stones/Artefacts I declared to him. So let me have your direct phone number so we can negotiate on what you will take as your percentage of the total sum I shall give to you for assisting me to see this deal goes through and to enable the Diplomat contact you and deliver the Safe Deposit Box to you as soon as he arrives.

I await your response.

Best regards.

MANSOOR ABDOLRAHMAN

Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm af3d51eaa2692bc22b35d9a83c0f45f259432db2