bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:18:09 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: disqualify

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: disqualify Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:18:02 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

I have no faith in our present "health care" system because of its
corrupt influence by those who stand to profit from making and keeping
people sick. I am so sated with knowledge at the moment, I am euphoric.

I don't want to become a co-conspirator with the FDA in what happens
with Vioxx because tens of thousands of people were injured or killed
because of the FDA's disregard for safety.
I submit that the numbers would have been far lower than what they were.
You set up stringent standards of evidence that might lead to the
approval of safe drugs that actually have benefits to the population.

Those are human beings and what we're talking about is public health.
Click for free evaluationThe truth revealed about the FDA, Big PharmaThe
guide that exposes the true dangerous of Big Pharma and the FDA.

Reverse Prostate cancer, naturally! That informed consent would say
three things. The people at the FDA who approved the drug, the Office of
New Drugs, they are the single greatest obstacle when it comes to
removing unsafe drugs from the market. If a drug is so bad that they
can't find a reason to approve it, they won't. And you see a fairly
significant percentage of patients where new and more severe psychiatric
symptoms are triggered by the drug itself. It's not a wonderful system.
We draw a big wide boundary today and we throw all sorts of people into
that category of mentally ill. For some of those drugs the benefits do
exceed the risks.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6f2d75c0042e60efbbeb78d32274cead13c1921e