texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:41:16 -0500

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: interchangeable

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: interchangeable Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:43:15 +0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Takes Investors For Second Climb! UP 40%.

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.42 UP 40%

SREA continues another huge climb this week after hot news was released
Friday. BusinessNewsNow.us has released SREA as featured StockWatch.
This one is still cooking. Go read the news and get on SREA Tuesday!

nuclear monitors arrived in North Korea on Tuesday to discuss the
communist nation's plans to fulfill its long-delayed pledge to shut down
its main nuclear reactor.

Click the song title to hear a short audio clip of each song; click
above to vote and click here to see past poll results.

California officials declared a state of emergency, meaning the state
would cover all firefighting costs.

and im not saying that anyone else should believe it but i will have to
found out on my only! I have come up with an idea to prove that I do not
suffer from any form of homophobia. Her boyfriend said he was going to
tell her something very important.

Some left in tears; others were thankful to have escaped the worst.
Already registered on BNET, TechRepublic, or ZDNet?
One can only assume that it should be read with a thick British accent.
troops had provided the numbers to curb the militant activity, which
included storing munitions, training and building roadside bombs.

com AP Photo: Israelis watch the news on television showing images and
an audio recording of captured Israeli.

Click the song title to hear a short audio clip of each song; click
above to vote and click here to see past poll results.
News Wrestler Benoit, wife and son found dead AP Cops: Inmate kills
officer at hospital AP Paris Hilton released from L.
"But if someone doesn't secure that presence, I mean have sustained
security then it's not going to work. So I've taken the time to create a
series that breaks The King's life up into one big year-by-year
timetable, in order to better understand the forces that led to his rise
and fall. Except that Max Power fellow, because he's quite the fancy
duke!

The brigade commander, Col.
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO YOUR  RELATIVES AND FRIENDS! Pivotal vote looms
on immigration - Yahoo!

nuclear negotiator with the communist regime. Who should have those
rights?

"We're very lucky that we are safe," said Martin, whose home was not
damaged.

"I looked back and saw the huge plume of smoke," he said Monday.
Dont be scared or stupid coz this shyt is F-A-K-E FAKE FAKE FAKE!

Video Local News Education Religion Politics Crimes and Trials Search: All News Yahoo! Learn all about "Yes It Is" here.

As the top Republican and former chairman of the Senate Foreign
Relations Committee, Lugar's critique could provide political cover for
more Republicans wanting to challenge Bush on the war. The dusty base is
nestled between high sand berms on what was the Tuwaitha nuclear
complex, which was bombed during the U. Come on,  bunnies that eat your
manhood or womanhood? Senator says new course in Iraq needed Senator
Richard Lugar, a senior Republican and ally of President Bush on the
war, said Monday that the current Iraq strategy is not working and that
the U.

One day, Sarah was walking home from school when her boyfriend drove by
and honked at her to get in.

You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time. So, instead of
trying to prove that I don't mind gay people, I let men milk my plonker.

Yet as an ordained minister, I realized that there is only one avenue of
retribution towards the author of this post, and that is to anally
invade him to prove that real men do not like gay people. "We have a
window right now where we're really trying to aggressively attack this
fire," said Daniel Berlant, a spokesman for the California Department of
Forestry and Fire Protection in Sacramento. Think you pay too much?
couse i know one and it is sooo good to hear it. But just a little:
first you have to get through Paul's worst impulses. Government World
Supreme Court Press Releases Search:  All News Yahoo! However, Fisher
said the speech does not mean Lugar would switch his vote on the war or
embrace Democratic measures setting a deadline for troop withdrawals.

Please note, comments are moderated. Access Error Headline functionality
has been disabled from your intranet.

What are they afraid of?

has accused Iran of supplying mainly Shiite militias with EFPs, but
Tehran has denied the allegations.

Yes, you might consider this brash, but, as a manly man and scholarly
gentleman, I consider it proof that I am not homophobic one bit.

What's wrong with being bent as a bottle of chips?
Jim Manley, spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.

And what about all the fake bands without the rights in the first place?

But the issue is we can't stay here forever and there's gotta be a
persistent presence and that's gotta be Iraqi security forces.
Pivotal vote looms on immigration - Yahoo!

"It seems to be a good start," he told The Associated Press in a
telephone interview.

I kissed the editor of this publication. should downsize the role of the
military there.
com AP Photo: Israelis watch the news on television showing images and
an audio recording of captured Israeli. troops target bomb networks -
Yahoo! That guy is too happy to be a leprechaun.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2207de5c8edf8d2ebcb916978cdda818856bac23