bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:35:44 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Suite 3 Design Premium download

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Suite 3 Design Premium download Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:36:26 -0400

What is faith but a kind of betting or speculation after all? It should be, ''I bet that my Redeemer liveth.''
All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
I hate the giving of the hand unless the whole man accompanies it.
Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and advertise.
Use soft words and hard arguments.
Build bridges instead of walls and you will have a friend.
Is boredom anything less than the sense of one's faculties slowly dying?
If you want to be an orator, first get your great cause.
Tears are nature's lotion for the eyes. The eyes see better for being washed by them.
Nothing can have as its destination anything other than its origin. The contrary idea, the idea of progress, is poison.
I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead -- not sick, not wounded -- dead.
The world embarrasses me, and I cannot dream that this watch exists and has no watchmaker.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3781811e3a30d7a3d95317569ae3f525c02f025f