info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:15:46 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Attn Lucky Winner

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Attn Lucky Winner Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:15:25 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT

Attn Lucky Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of our Lottery International Programs.
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached Ref Number: PW 9590 ES 9414,Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2006 and Ticket Number: PP3502 /8707-01 You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $2,500,000.00.(TWO Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the total payout

CONGRATULATIONS!!!.
Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To file in for the processing of your prize winnings,you are advised to contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:

*************************************
MR SCOTT MICHEALS
E-mail: address@hidden
Tel: +31 616 853 427
*************************************

You are advice to provide him with the following information:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days,thereafterunclaimed funds would be included in the next stake.
Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).Members of the affiliate
agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Faithfully,
Walter Jones.
Lottery Coordinator.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ed02e523389789b78c87370793f6a84595339a21