bug-indent post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-indent-owner
Subject: bug-indent post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:34:06 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: sorry to be so blunt, the argument is stupid.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-indent

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: sorry to be so blunt, the argument is stupid. Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:13:22 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

As the other respondant said, it's something of a chicken-and-egg
problem. I myself am green behind the ears, but have been replied to by
Theo in a more than courteous manner. Is he an engineer who needs
ammunition for politics inside the company?
And the daemon warns nothing.

As an operating system, we need to load the code out to the card.
I don't know how things are going there.

You just combine it in a non-BSD licensed work.

In other cases we have actually gotten Linux source code that implements
the functionality. Is there any chance we'll hear about a C compiler
mini-hackathon some day? Theo de Raadt: I think it is clear that putting
people together in a room makes a lot of things move smoother.
It chokes on the stdlib.

Jeremy Andrews: Each OpenBSD release includes a theme song that goes
along with the release's artwork.
So the big changes happening there are to improve performance and
increase the security.

Eventually the eyes get tired of the screen, the wrists of the keyboard,
the brain of the semantic arguments, and it is time to go explore some
mountains! " The Bible reply Why?
Theo de Raadt: Well we tell them various angles on the truth, to make
them understand.

", a cautionary tale about the growing prevalence of binary blobs among
open source operating systems and where this might lead.

Jeremy Andrews: You have a reputation among non-OpenBSD projects as
being difficult to get along with. Anonymous thinks about him.

Now the vendors have gone and created devices which can sometimes do
that. A compromize can not be right, as it will always contain something
wrong.

How do these work, and are any currently planned? It's a shame people
still have to use undocumented, shitty, obsolete hardware, so let's not
add to their woes by forcing them to use undocumented, shitty, obsolete
software as well. So what have you achieved?
And what if the firmware has a bug?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a67416d2c94fabb1138ae5633ab5159a6d3baa50