bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:28:14 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE,

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE, Date: 25 Jun 2007 14:28:05 +0200
CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE,

Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ.His richest blessings shall be upon you forever.

I am Mrs.Glory Anthonio,I am 51 years old from Netherlands,I am deaf and
suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my
brain,from all indication my conditions is really deterioratingand it is
quite obvious that,according to my doctors they have advised me thati live
for the next two months,this is because thecancer stage has gotten toa
very bad stage.

I was brought up from amotherless babies home, was married to my late
husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor
accident.Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I
decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited
all the sum of $18.5million dollarswith a Security Company.Presently, this
money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true
owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or
rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my
behalf since I can not come over because of my illness orthey get it
confisticated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been under going
treatment for cancer of the lungs.I have since lost my ability to talk and
my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation
of your choice and distributed eachyear among the charity organization,the
poor and the motherless babies home where i come from.Iwant you God
fearing, to also use this money to fund churches,orphanages and widows.I
took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be
up.As soon as Ireceive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Security Company.

I will also issue you a letter of authority that will improve you as the
new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as I stated herein.

I shall wait at your prayerful reply.

yours in His Service,

Mrs.Glory Anthonio.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm e385a3edbac4725f2e4992b4cc80ef99104feba6