help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:30:35 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: TOYOTA PRIZE WINNER

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: TOYOTA PRIZE WINNER Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:30:19 +0100
TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUATER)
Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo JP

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot systemdrawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 343-221-8756, with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41 and Bonus number 12 , Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2,650,000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your CHEQUE of the sum of US$500,000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact youragent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, please call your claim agent or send email immediately. Mr. De Gus Man
reply to your agent immediatly.
EMAIL:  address@hidden

TOYOTA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY
TEL + 86 13268174975 )  NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your

1. Full name
2. Address / contact number
3. Country of origin
4. Occupation
5. AGE.
Send above information in your correspondences with your claims agent.
Sincerely
reply to your agent immediatly,
V.P FINANCE
Mr. De Gus Man

 Our First Quarter Winner Mrs. Lucy Bailay from Australia receiving her winning  cheque  of US$ 500,000.00 also on the picture is her husband and friends rejoicing with them. June 25 2007

Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b7f50f95d23fc3560642ea0bf1b097a999dbcd5d