bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:39:18 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Kunting Pagkakakitaan sa Internet

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Kunting Pagkakakitaan sa Internet Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Kabayan,

I was browsing the internet just two months ago and I chanced to land in a very good opportunity website. It was about viewing web advertisements for 30 seconds and I got paid. Yesterday, I received my first check of 25 dollars without any investments. Kaya tuwang-tuwa ako i-share sa inyo. I intend to upgrade my account sa premium status (10 dollars lang) next week, and that should make my earnings 10X. Siguro you can try it. Just register using the site mentioned below. Walang mawawala sa iyo kung hindi time. Sayang din lalo na sa katulad kung encoder lang at maliit ang sweldo.
CLICK THIS  LINK and Register to Start Earning Money

 Please e-mail me back if you have registered, so that I can teach you how to maximize earnings.

Vina

http://ph.mail.yahoo.com

http://ph.mail.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f315cf4704a5b0e2bb9b60517f08609e95ff6e6e