bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 03:06:21 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: MCAD Careers Newsletter : June 23, 2007

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: MCAD Careers Newsletter : June 23, 2007 Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:52:38 -0700
TechJobsCafe.com
MCAD Focus
MCAD and Related Fields

Saturday
June 23, 2007
From: TechJobsCafe

Search All TechJobsCafe Jobs:
Featured MCAD Job Opportunities

[ More MCAD Jobs ]
Recruit From a Targeted Audience
Who do you want to hire today?

Using MCADCafe and TechJobsCafe is the most powerful way to get your MCAD job positions filled at an extremely low price. Here is why:
  1. Each of your jobs posted on TechJobsCafe also appears on MCADCafe homepage. Visited by more than 80,000 MCAD professionals every month, MCADCafe is the #1 MCAD web portal in the world.
  2. Each of your job postings is also sent to the 56,000 subscribers of our daily newsletter. This is an audience that may never visit any of the major job boards such as Monster, but we will bring your job opening to this passive job-seeking audience.
  3. We have thousands of resumes from MCAD professionals accessible to you if you sign up for a three-month membership.
  4. This extremely targeted approach costs much less than your postings on Monster or Dice and is much more effective in finding you the right candidate.
  5. Contact us today! or fill out a short registration form and we will contact you.
Attention Job Seekers!
Only Enter Your Resume Once. Save time when you're applying for more than one job position by posting your resume on TechJobsCafe.

After you enter your resume information it is automatically available each time you apply for a job. You also have complete editorial control of your resume information, and your resume is searched by companies who are looking for your skills and talent.

Visit our Job Seeker section now to get a personalized account.
Career Guide
The TechJobsCafe Career Guide has been reorganized and new links have been added. Check it out and gain an unfair advantage over the competition in your job search.
You are registered as: address@hidden

CafeNews is a service for MCAD professionals. MCADCafe.com respects your online time and Internet privacy. Edit or Change my newsletter's profile details. Unsubscribe me from this newsletter.

Copyright © 2007, Internet Business Systems, Inc. — 496 Salmar Ave. Campbell, CA 95008 — 888-44-WEB-44 — All rights reserved.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ed842c9ca2536461e594218bbde330dc9c08e9c1