bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:05:48 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Need telugu Local representatives, Photographers, journalists thru
worldwide for www.timesofandhra.com

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Need telugu Local representatives, Photographers, journalists thru worldwide for www.timesofandhra.com Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:05:49
Dear Telugu guys

        We are looking for individuals who can write articles thru world wide
from Andhra and telugu community. We also looking for Local telugu people who
can supply local telugu events phots, temple events phots and news in Indian
community.If you or somebody are interested, please do let us know ASAP.

        www.Timesofandhra.com is having 1,20,000 visits per day thru out
worldwide and mainly in Singapore, India, Malasyia, US, Dubai, UK, Canada and
other countries. We are coming out lot of major plans in next couple of months
and looking for individuals who can contribute their knoweldge and their
analysis skills to write reviews on news, current affirs, business,movies in
telugu as well as in English for Andhra, Telugu and India community thru out
worldwide.

        We are also requesting all hindu temple events, photos, festival
specials and anything that they want to publish thru our site. We are
encouraging all the telugu sangam members to send their telugu assosiations,
sangham events, their photo gallery and anything special for their events that
they want to publish thru our site that will reach wide variety of audiences.
And its free....

        If any of the freelance journalists, photographers, news makers, proof
readers wants to participate in our program, please contact us ASAP.If you have
any doubts or concerns or any new idea, please update us ASAP and would love to
implement that.

regards
Times Of Andhra Young Team

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 663e0a187fb0d31d16143d53ca9fd382bd003bc4