bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:46:47 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Mm. Patricia CHOKI,

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Mm. Patricia CHOKI, Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:46:36 +0200

Mm. Patricia CHOKI
45 quartier Bohicon, Cotonou
Republique du Benin

Good day,

Complement of the day to you and your beloved family. Do not be astonished for receiving this mail as I was instructed by my boss to send this mail to you. Please I seek your permission and would want to get myself introduce to you. I am Patricia CHOKI (Mm.) a Confidential Secretary to Mr. Gaius SOGLO the ADC to the ecomog field Operations here in the Republic of BENIN. He instructed me to write this mail to you.

According to my boss Mr. Gaius SOGLO he got your contact when searching for a reliable, honest and trustworthy person who is capable of handling projects/investment with sincerity, honesty and uptimum care and was motivated to choose you. Your assistance will be required in various stages of the project.

If you are willing, capable and honest for this project,
Kindly indicate your interest by sending a response to my boss Mr.
Gaius SOGLO'S e-mail address at: address@hidden

Thanks.

Mm. Patricia CHOKI,
Confidential Secretary.
Remember to contact my boss at address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5256a91b72518bfea39b1851e020a8d41bc42cb4