bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:11:23 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: From: Barrister Gareth Jones Mobile +44 703 184 4817

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: From: Barrister Gareth Jones Mobile +44 703 184 4817 Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:48:37 -0500
From: Barrister Gareth Jones
Tel: +44 703 184 4817
Fax: +44 870 479 8201
DX: 77 LONDON CHANCERY LANE WC2
Email: address@hidden

Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is Barrister Gareth Jones, a lawyer in the Chambers of Nabarro
Nathanson  (Legal Practitioners) in London. I am writing this letter to you to
intimate you of a pending transaction I want to execute with you privately.
Anyway I got your contact through one of the Internet Reference Directories in
my Chambers. One of my valued clients - Mr. Antonio Montoya died together with
his lovely wife Late Antonio Montoya died on the Flight 11, a Boeing 767-200,
which was enroute to Los Angeles from Boston during the terrorist attack on
America back in 2001.

I was his personal lawyer and the Executor of his Will. There are no further
traces of any of his next-of-kin in his native Country. As his personal lawyer
and Executor of his Will, I know late Antonio Montoya kept about GBP 9.2
million in the Vaults of a bank here in London.  This money had been taken to
the bank late on the evening of his departure to USA; hence the money was only
accepted and registered by the bank while it was kept in the Vault waiting for
Montoya's return, which was never to be.

 I have since confirmed with the bank that the money is still in the bank's
vault. Ever since 2001 this money has been in this account untouched!    Now,
how do you come in and what is your business with all this?
I am sure this is the question you would be asking me?

Simple, As the personal lawyer to late Antonio Montoya and since vital document
relating to this money is kept with my Chambers, I decided that I intimate you
of this development, with your co-operation, I can present you to bank as the
Next-of-Kin to the late Antonio Montoya.

After proper verification of this Claim by the bank this money will be
transferred to your bank account hence you come in as the Next-of-Kin to late
Antonio Montoya. How do we do it?  The document showing that this money is kept
in the bank's vault is kept in my Law Chambers.

I, as the lawyer and Executor of late Antonio Montoya's Will/Last Testament
will put your name in this Will as the Beneficiary of this money kept in the
bank's vault.

I will submit the Will/Last Testament to the Bank to contact you and start
processing transfer of this money to your bank account according to the last
wishes of my Client - late Mr. Montoya for further administration to other
members of the family.

 I am the Executor of late Montoya's Will. All I need to do is to re-make the
late Mr. Montoya's Will/Last Testament to include your name as the beneficiary
and submit same to the bank and introduce you, the bank writes you to confirm
this, then transfer process starts without delays.

I am the Executor of this Will and the Bank knows it too. The mode of sharing
this money will be discussed when we agree to work together on this
transaction. What do you think about this?  While I look forward to hearing
from you soon, absolute confidentiality and secrecy remain very important in
this transaction.

Thank you and God bless you.

Barrister Gareth Jones.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 94f01616d40ddcf59995d82f41bb3af9a64da890