bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-texinfo-owner
Subject: bug-texinfo post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 01:50:21 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Use 2 minutes time, earn USD5000 monthly!

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-texinfo

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Use 2 minutes time, earn USD5000 monthly! Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:50:10 +0800
 The wealth immediately created you, immediately increase you of income, have
no merchandise to put off, have no money
to put off, join us, with me......

                 WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?

   http://www.yesverygood.com/ will DROPSHIP your order anywhere you want it
shipped. We will ship to your friends,
family, and customers AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE! You pay for the merchandise and
the actual shipping costs, and that's
all! ----all the actual  footwork  is already taken care of!!!

   If you are just beginning in DVD business and don't have the money or the
space to maintain an inventory, you may
be interested in the sales method known as "drop shipping". This sales method
allows you to BEGIN YOU OWN DVDSTORE
without any cash outlay, without any DVD inventory, and without any risk.
Here's a brief introduction step by step of
how our services can help you earn a substantial income right from the comfort
of home!

STEP 1

   You post your DVDs For Sale on the online auctions, your E-Commerce website,
or wherever you feel you may generate
sales.

   Once you receive notification of a sale, you simply collect your customers
funds for the retail price of that sale,
being sure to have included all shipping and handling fees. You may choose to
accept personal checks, money orders,
credit cards, PayPal, or whichever payment method you would like when
collecting payments from your customers. It's
your business!

STEP 2

   After you have taken the order, (and THE FULL retail payment), you forward
the order to us through email

   Your part of the transaction is complete. When placing your order, you will
only be responsible to pay your
wholesale price for orders.  In turn, you have already charged your customer
the retail price and collected payment.
The difference between the two would be your total profit on the sale. All you
have to do now is calculate your
profits and balance your checkbook!

STEP 3

   We will make invoice with the total amount we quote for you immediately upon
receiving your orders,each transaction
and the online tracking numbers after post will be updated in the invoice.

   Usually your order will be post by EMS express within 3 working days after
receiving your payment.The EMS express
usually  take 4-6 days to reach destination.

   To sum things up, there are no hidden fees and our merchandise truly is
priced for you to profit from. please
contact us at
address@hidden
address@hidden
Your email will be answered within 24 hours.

DROP SHIPPING OVERVIEW:

 1 You retail the item at the retail price.
 2 You sell the product to a customer.
 3 You collect the payment from the customer.
 4 You e-mail the order to us.
 5 We bill you.
 6 We ship the item directly to your customer.
   OK,yesverygood

  Well, we hope this overview has helped in answering some of your questions,
and we look forward to seeing your
joining us soon.

  Have a great visit!

               The  Yesverygood.com Team

Please immediately get into http://www.yesverygood.com/ , GO¡¢GO¡¢GO......
  We are the biggestly the most professional DVD movies in China, TV serials
wholesale dealer, can send out the goods
that you need to the whichever place of world, need of only is you you of the
mailbox address tell us!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 817a77f93a70aabc6844f1d10ba562d5aa74d87c