bug-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-rcs-owner
Subject: bug-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:32:04 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: UK LOTTERY CONGRATULATION'S YOUR E-MAIL HAVE WON YOU ?691,252Pound
Sterlins

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: UK LOTTERY CONGRATULATION'S YOUR E-MAIL HAVE WON YOU £691,252Pound Sterlins Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:21:13 -0700 User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1)
UK LOTTERY ONLINE NOTIFICATION DESK.
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!
BRITISH ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF;
(Registration Z720633X).

UK Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON
Ref: BTL/491OXI/04
Batch: 12/25/0304

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are happy to announce to you result of draw#(1152)of the UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program.

This E-mail is to inform you that you emerged a winner in our online
EMAIL address draws.as regards this.Your e-mail address attached to
ticket  number:6647560054306 with Serial umber:5377/06 drew
the lucky numbers:15  2  5  29  35  39  40  11  BONUSBALL

You have  been approved to claim the sum of Six hundred and
ninety one thousand,two hundred and fifty two pounds sterling
(£691,252Pound Sterlings). This is from a total  cash  prize of
£10,000,000 shared amongst the first
four (4) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
world Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted
from over  100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are
listed online.This promotion takes place weekly until the end of the year.
(31/12/2007)

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your
REGISTERED
EMAIL.(5647560054) In view of this, your £691,252 would be released
to you by  any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate
the  release of your funds as soon as you contact him, To claim your
prize, please write to the fiduciary Agent
Name:Mr James Kelvin.
E-mail:address@hidden
CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE MEMBERS AND
STAFF OF UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

sincerely
Mrs. Calister Green
CONTROLER.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 458b1b5f4893198f86cf3f20e7af8d77dbc32530