Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnats-owner
Subject: Bug-gnats post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:48:55 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Can i trust you?

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnats

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Can i trust you? Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:46:39 +0100
Attention My Good Friend,

Greetings to you!

Please do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet your
personal ethics, I want to introduce myself and this
business opportunity to you. My name is Rev. Daniel
Arinze, a bank accountant. I wish to know if we can work
together. I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my
deceased client who made some deposits to my bank. He died
without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now
have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you
have the same last name so it will be very easy to make you
become his official next of kin.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give
you Comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently
hope to get your response as soon as possible. Please reply
back at: address@hidden

Best regards
Rev. Daniel Arinze.

Call +234803-3899-939

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 601afbfa859e6fbadf02e0823e2ffb88379cf557