bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:12:31 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FREE Tea Offer from Scripture Tea!

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FREE Tea Offer from Scripture Tea! Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:57:32 -0400
SUMMER SAVINGS
from Scripture Tea
Greetings!

We're kicking into high gear this summer with special savings for all our customers.  For a limited time, you will receive 50 FREE individually wrapped teabags or Sugar Sticks for every 200 ordered.  Or, you can purchase 2 boxes of tea in any flavor and get 1 FREE.
 Scripture Sugar SticksScripture Sugar Sticks
Our Sugar Sticks are made of pure sugar cane. All of our Sugar Sticks are individually wrapped with a Bible verse on each stick. Great idea for using in baskets, cards, or to hand out to a friend.

Our Price: $ 7.95 per 100
List Price: $10.95 per 100

Buy 200 get 50 FREE
Bulk TeaBulk Tea
Great idea for using in baskets, cards, or just to hand out to a friend. Each teabag comes individually wrapped for optimum freshness and quality. You can order just one flavor or choose from a combination of our variety of flavors.

Our Price: $18.00 per 100
List Price: $26.00 per 100

Buy 200 get 50 FREE
 Scripture Green TeaBox of Tea
Choose from a variety of tea flavors, including, Green, Blackberry Decaf, Apricot Decaf, Herbal Orange Decaf, or Orange Pekoe.

Buy 2 boxes get 1 FREE!

Our Price: $ 4.95 per box
List Price: $14.85 for 3 boxes

You can order online @ www.scripturetea.com or contact us at
(407) 359-8008.  This promotion is good until June 30, 2007 so don't delay!

God Bless you and thank you for your business!

Sincerely,

Eileen Hadaway
Scripture Tea, Inc.
All items are shipped via USPS or FedEx.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.  If product is needed sooner for an event, please contact us at (407) 359-8008 and we'll be happy to expedite your order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c9b0698cc6d463792c16b905bafe519fc2980551