bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:48:25 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: your assistance

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: your assistance Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:48:19 +0200 (CEST)
From Miss alina william
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa
Hi,

I am alina william the only daughter of Mr& Mrs william, It is sad to say that the passed away mysteriously of father in France during one of his business trips abroad year 25th.Febuary 2002.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been master minded by an uncle of his, who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!My mother died when I was just 6 years old,and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on Febuary 25 2002 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Sixten million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$16.700,000) left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading
banks in Africa. He further told him that he deposited the money in my name,and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the
necessary but legal documents to this fund and the bank. I am just 21 years old and an university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I need  an overseas account where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction i will come and live with you and i'm ready to do anything of your choice. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis  here in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life and i wished to investe under your care please. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me?
2. Can I completely trust you? .
What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account
while i finalers my education? Please,Consider this
and get back to me as soon as possible.
sincere regards,

Miss Alina william

Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2b3c83c8522cc96ecaa96558c96b5fc7e11b8ffb