info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:22:46 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Headline should   read : Nonstory and silly reasearch passes
itself off as news!

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Headline should read : Nonstory and silly reasearch passes itself off as news! Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:22:13 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Its part of what's called The   Great Basin. Now   some spam I must say
I almost enjoy, that is due in part to the fact that so   much of spam
is just nutty. Baumol and William G. Oh just   think of the run off into
the water table from that. " From Astrobiology Magazine : The Ancient Past, Alive " Cuatro Cienegas, a butterfly-shaped valley
in Mexicos Chihuahua desert, is a living laboratory for astrobiologists.

"    From Science News : Games Theory    "Most of the   billions of
images on the Web have incomplete captions or no labels at all, von Ahn says. The originating ALA has a complete discussion.

What fun would that be?
It's treatment of minorities?

Trusted computing movie         Dr.

I mean I don't know what it's about.
Every day that I read the news I run across an article that only serves
to   confirm the idea I have that we live in one of the stupidest
counties on   Earth.

Nudge nudge wink   wink.
Is this some new Mac based summer devise? I listened mesmerized, slack
jawed,   and stupidly, while I experienced a massive electric kool aid
acid flash back   that I'm sure was the cause of all my horribly twisted
DNA.

Ray Published by O'Reilly Playing : Rise Of Legends, Second Life Working : Areva This site : HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, RSS Most
Interesting place worked so far:   Starting to play with : XML.

"    From Astrobiology Magazine : The   Ancient Past, Alive     " Cuatro
Cienegas, a butterfly-shaped   valley in Mexicos Chihuahua desert, is a
living laboratory for astrobiologists.
Trusted computing movie         Dr.

So Steve, piracy isn't the reason no one is   buying your beta test crap
kludgeware. How about the fact that elected reps can change their
speeches in the Congressional Record as it suites them?

In fact many plants and animals in these regions have evolved   to
survive in extended periods of drought. Ever skate   for a mile?
"    From Science News : Games Theory    "Most of the   billions of
images on the Web have incomplete captions or no labels at all, von Ahn says.

It's treatment of minorities? "    From Animation World News : The
Secret of Pixar Storytelling    "It's been said that the secret to Pixar
Animation Studios' success is story.

Well Duh uh uh uhhhhhhhhhh! A ship   registered to Liberty City is shown
docked at a wharf.

Rush Limbaugh has been playing a parody   song "Barack the Magic
Negro,". Is this some new Mac based summer devise? Pay no attention to
the   down side of anything and you will be happy. It's treatment of
minorities? How about the fact that elected reps can change their
speeches in the Congressional Record as it suites them? Like the urban
sprawl   that extends in to the country and the new homeowners who
complain about the Foxes and hawks eating their pets. Hofstadter's new
book on   consciousness. Headline should   read : Nonstory and silly
reasearch passes itself off as news! Pay no attention to the   down side
of anything and you will be happy. That's because in most industries,
technological   advances allow for increased productivity without an
increase in labor.

I listened mesmerized, slack jawed,   and stupidly, while I experienced
a massive electric kool aid acid flash back   that I'm sure was the
cause of all my horribly twisted DNA. How about the fact that elected
reps can change their speeches in the Congressional Record as it suites
them?

You might experience a similar wretched nostalgia if   you listen, be
careful!

Just   don't do a video game OK? Honky illegals, makes my damn blood
boil!

As long as you bring cash the politicians could care less!

Its part of what's called The   Great Basin.
Please take your time and use the crayons   provided for your answer.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 99cd9d088e656c286c595341c95d9ed60ee4e75c