Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: qemu-devel-owner
Subject: Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 03:06:03 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: I'm just trying to help her sort out her life right now.

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/qemu-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: I'm just trying to help her sort out her life right now. Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:06:15 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

If this guy is legit, then it should not be a problem to have one of
your parents come along to meet him.

your gunna get pregnant dont do it i repeat dont! I've got a girlfriend
and I love her but I am so confused. If she has done nothing wrong then
why does she keep asking if things between you are ok.

Are you referring to diffrent social activities that you don't share too
much of, or do you mean your values, goals and general outlook on life
is something where you don't "mesh"? It is one thing to still carry a
torch for someone, but entirely another when there is NO CLOSURE. Since
my boyfriend and I were perfectly honest with each other, I told him
about it; he was understandably upset.

He now knows that he can never fully trust you, or ever build a future
with you. But not the man of my dreams to complete!

You are still very young; too young to be fretting over this. I have
tried weighing up merits and so on but both are wonderful in so many
ways.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 9aba4173f3f56d9256d0271a058da659d6d3c463