bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gmp-owner
Subject: bug-gmp post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:33:09 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are
none.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gmp

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none. Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:33:36 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

I know of many who have!
Pushed together but uninvolved. No longer do most neighbors visit across
the backyard fence.

But He is also looking for certain qualities in those people, like the
qualities He found in Esther.

Life is not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and
pain free. But He is also looking for certain qualities in those people,
like the qualities He found in Esther. We are alienated from each other.
but I'll never forget.

The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at
bay. The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps
barbarians at bay. I know of many who have! Ours is a walk of faith, not
sight.
We are alienated from each other.

even the White House.
Regardless of your profession, your character and conduct are methods of
ministry.

Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means understanding that your
faith is lived out against the backdrop of everyday relationships that
come across your path.

but I'll never forget. Life is not about your being comfortable and
happy and successful and pain free.
but I'll never forget.

But He is also looking for certain qualities in those people, like the
qualities He found in Esther.

Although crowded, we are lonely.

He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood.

He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none.
Pushed together but uninvolved. Although crowded, we are lonely. Life is
not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and pain free.

The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at
bay.

but I'll never forget.
but I'll never forget.
Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 0e2eb540b61fda3e5721d0128717a2a2c5f99f23