bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:47:26 -0400

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Many of our local specialties are derived from fresh-off-the-boat
seafood and locally grown produce.

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Many of our local specialties are derived from fresh-off-the-boat seafood and locally grown produce. Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:47:28 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

So pick your agent first, find one you feel comfortable with and enlist
the services of that agent as a buyer's broker.
It's packed full of useful and important information about the
Charleston, SC area.
This year's festival will feature dozens of productions, including
performances by Mikhail Baryshnikov and the Westminster Choir. Serena
will also be returning, along with her sister Venus.
The Planned Development, Overlay and Special Purpose zoning districts
are not included in the zoning district hierarchy.

Hundreds of significant and lovingly preserved structures from the
colonial and antebellum periods grace the Historic District's narrow
streets.
List Your Property for Free on This Site!
With so much happening on Daniel Island, it's the perfect time to come
see what's new in our community and in Charleston.

Experience the noticeable difference of golf "Charleston style.

I use the "sold" comparables to assist in evaluating the price while
working with my buyer in forming our negotiation strategy in making the
offer.
We hope you will contact us with any comments or questions about our
mortgage services, and we will be sure to get back with you.

ahhhhOther than that, today has been productive.

For details, visit spoletousa.
This Beach offers the best opportunity for fat returns and quick flips.

I want to make art fair choice for everyone involved in purchasing. List
Your Property for Free on This Site!
Golf is on a world-class level, with challenging courses reflecting the
natural beauty of the South Carolina low country.

You've been doing crazy good lately - how's life? Trees, shrubbery or
other landscape features may be located within any required setback.
Combine a real estate tour of the island with an overnight stay on the
island or at a historic Charleston hotel or inn. ahhhhOther than that,
today has been productive. I will give you updates on how that goes, and
let you in on where you can buy the original paintings from the series!

I do this often, as there seems to be no other alternative, and that
works fine for both parties.

While that "For Sale By Owner" sign might sound like a good idea, it
usually means a different thing to buyers: "Try to steal this one.
WORLD of difference from the digital cameras out there. Selling your
home is nothing like selling a car.

This step ensures that many of our island's oldest and most significant
trees will be preserved for club members and residents to enjoy.

Buyers were eagerly awaiting this unique opportunity.

series as shown is finished and will be listed on my website. Explore
the Charleston Museum, our nation's first museum, or Patriots Point, the
world's largest naval and maritime museum and home of the Fighting Lady,
the WWII aircraft carrier Yorktown.
The school will be one of less than a dozen in the Charleston region
accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young
Children. At any time of year, you will always find more to experience
than you ever imagined.

There's a problem we never talk about. New restaurants like Dragon
Palace, a new local favorite for upscale Chinese cuisine, and
Cinamoonies, featuring salads, pizza and pita sandwiches, are providing
expanded dining options.

Stick Built and Off Site Stick Built. Many of the homes have some
drawback that's not mentioned in the ad, such as traffic noise, power
lines, taxes or litigation in the community. Should I get a fixed or
adjustable mortgage?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b9e005e4cc6c367d498de6a1836a1c84606941f7