Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:22:07 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Don't get left behind Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:46:54 -0300 Ultimately the original thing – no more ripoffs!
P.E.P. are tasting hot at the time! This is the original thing not a forgery!
One of the very originals, totally unique product is easy accessible here and there!
Take note of what people tell about this product:

"I was impressed how fast your product affected on my boyfriend, he can’t put an end to his jabber about how excited he is with his new size, extent, and libido!"

Silvia D., San Diego

"At first I decided the free sample I was given was a joke, until I actually tried taking the P.E.P. I can’t describe report how greatly satisfied I am with the consequences I achieved from using this patch after 3 short months. I'll be ordering at every turn!"

Mikkey Fox, New York
Check up more references about this astounding product right here!
http://www.promfore.com/?khihwtenxuuq