Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:50:50 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Join the thousands of people who got slim Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:50:29 +0300

Take advantage of your opportunity! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment and most delighting product for corpulent people is made available now – As seen on Oprah

Can you hold in your memory all the situations when you appeal to yourself to do anything for being saved from this horrible number of kilos? Fortunately, now no big price is to be paid. With Anatrim, the earth-shaking, you can achieve healthier lifestyle and a really slender figure. Have a look at what customers write!

“I always had a stunning life until a year ago a girl I was dating told me I was portly and in want of looking after my health. My life had changed the wrong way after that, until I disclosed Anatrim ™ for me at once. Since getting rid of more than 18 kilogrames thanx to Anatrim, my private life’s come back, even considerably better than before. Greatest thanks for the coolest product & the great maintenance service. Keep on the good work!”
Dave Klark, Bellevue WA

"Nothing to compare with sliding into a bikini I haven’t been dressed in for many years. Now I feel slim, determined, and vigorous, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! Thanks a lot!"
Lusia R., Chicago

Check out Anatrim, and you shall add yourself to the world-wide company of thousands of pleased customers who are enjoying the revolutionary effects of Anatrim here and now. Less swallowing mania, less lbs and more fun in life!

Click here to see our unbeatable Anatrim arrangements!!!

http://www.promfore.com/?hnwvpsbko